How to Rake in 10000 Backlinks in a Week
Admit it. Every website owner loves backlinks. With each new inbound link to your site, search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing will smile at the vote of confidence. Your reputation subsequently increases, your search rankings skyrocket– and with it, the number of web visitors to your site. More visitors translate to more clinking in the empty piggy bank. Sounds good? Let’s get down to business. Here are three common ways to create inbound links that are not effective.
- The first is the most common: reciprocal linking. You fire an email to a related site and request an exchange of votes. It’s tedious, and webmasters tend to tell you to buzz off. Google doesn’t give much value to such backlinks either – they deem such behavior self-serving. Expect to do months of reciprocal link building before reaping decent returns. It is simply not worth it.
- The second way is to spam. Spamming quickly blasts hundreds of your links into many forums, blogs, and directories. You can create almost 2000 backlinks with this method in a week. Ever got those viagra ads posted on your Honda fansite? The spammers probably thought a triangular blue pill spins up your twin turbos more rapidly. You’ve just been spammed.
- The third way is to create linkbait articles. Linkbait is a controversial writeup that compels other webmasters to link to your article with your backlinks. If the article is inflammatory, debatable or insulting, you can rake in nearly 10,000 backlinks a week after every Tom Dick and Harry dissect your article on their blogs. It’s not always healthy for the ego. And besides, you dash your reputation to the rocks with spamming.
I recommend an alternative method for getting backlinks. It is called PDF Marketing. FYI, a PDF is a document created by adobe acrobat. Link building using this method requires that you write a genuinely snazzy 3-4 page article that people would love. Some of the niches to consider:
1) SEO tips and tactics
2) Dating and romance
3) Conspiracy theories bordering on the unbelievable
4) PC optimization
5) Online business techniques
6) Offline business ideas
7) AdSense marketing
8) Affiliate marketing
When choosing a niche, make sure you’re knowledgeable and passionate about it. Then write! Spend at least 30 minutes drafting and polishing. Review the final document then impregnate every page of your article with backlinks to your site. Compile it into a PDF document and upload it to free download sites. Take a glass of lemonade and sit back. That was the hard part. Pretty soon, freeloaders would pick up on the document. They’d enjoy it and post it on their sites. They’d buzz about it. More people would download it. Half of them will stick it into their webs. Then guess what? In a fortnight, you’d have thousands of sites hosting your PDF with backlinks to your website!